Maybe I'm crazy... Maybe you're crazy... Maybe we're crazy... Probably...

6/03/2006

That Nigga Mike is Back! What? Yo Nigga Mike is Back!

That's right I'm back home for the weekend and unusually excited about it. Life has been pretty cool lately. Summer school is actually cool, I only got one class and it's at 6 at night so thats wassup. My new time slot at the station is going a lot better than I thought it would (That new time is 12:30-2p Monday and Tuesdays on WNAA 90.1 btw). Its not jazz and album cuts like I thought it would be so I kinda dodged the bullet, I got all new music so its somethin I think I can do well with...

Well, I got home like 5:30 today and went straight to the barbershop, I definately needed that shit. For those of you who don't know, I HATE GETTIN' HAIRCUTS IN GREENSBORO! They are not the same as what we get here, these niggas are ok walking around like cornballs but who am I to talk cuz I start looking like Freeway every two weeks...

Our search for a replacement roommate got interesting lately. My only ask was that whoever it was didn't smoke (I can't live with that). But yea, my friend ______ asked how much it would be to stay with us and I was shocked cuz I had never thought about living with a girl before. I mean other than her bringing a nigga I don't like over there it would be kinda nice to have a little female influence on our apartment. Good practice for the future and living with your signifigant other and all that but yea my other roommate seemed skeptical then he was cool with it too. I honestly would prefer her over the dude that "hinting" around tryin to pick up the lease. I mean, I get sick of living with Eastside niggas (inside joke) and I don't know I like the girl better. I think sharing a bathroom with a girl will be something to see, she already asked about putting up a playboy shower curtain and bathroom shit, I think thats kinda gay for a dude but since its a girl, its cool, plus I KNOW she'll keep that joint clean. I'm not trying to wake up and see like Tampons or pads in my lil bathroom closet but I guess I would get used to take too. Another positive to this living arrangement, a female voice to settle our house arguments. Hit her with the "OK, YOU'RE A GIRL, TELL ME IF YOU WOULD...." that shit would be helpful...

More tomorrow bitches, I gotta sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home