Maybe I'm crazy... Maybe you're crazy... Maybe we're crazy... Probably...

12/22/2006

The Instant "NO" list...

So the one they call BIG MIKE is still trying to get wifed up but needed to weed out the list, so these are his instant NO's (granted this is kind of immature)

- Any proud parents on MySpace – Yea, I can’t be a stepfather and that sad part is some of the proud parents look way better than the kidless girls, what’s their excuse?

- Any woman who is not in school or doesn’t have a degree – I’m like a good job, I need that piece of paper saying you finished school.

- Any girl with marijuana plants or middle finger pictures – That shit is just ghetto.

- Any girl with Blue Kiss/mall pictures – That shit is hood.

- Any woman with childish shit like Winnie the Pooh or Mickey Mouse on they joint – Grow up, sometimes I can bypass it though.

- Any woman that has a Mecklenburg County Sheriff page or has ever been locked up – Can’t have a jail bird, even if it is only disorderly conduct.

- Any woman that bumps Pastor Troy or Three 6 more than I do – Come on.

- Any woman with a grill – Come on.

- Any woman who curses nearly as much as me – That’s so unlady like.

- Any woman without a belief system – Believe in something man! Hopefully God.

- Any woman who has crossed over from being thick to being big – It’s a thin line. Thick can be sexy, big is just big. No Mo’Nique’s. Yes that’s kinda shallow.

- Any woman who weighs under 140 but calls themselves fat – Shut up and get your self-esteem in check.

- No up-do’s – You are not going to the prom. Any B.A.P.S. lookin' hair is a no go.

- Any woman that smokes – I can’t deal with it.

- No woman wearing Capris and Reebok Classics – I know I wear Vans, flip flops and other BS but something about those is an instant no. Gauchos and heels, sexy. Capris and Classics, not feeling it.

- Any woman waiting in line for Jordan’s – Once in a while is ok I guess, but every time they drop...It's just not that serious to me.

- No ridiculously fake hair – Fool me people!

- Any woman who wants a Donk or Caprice – That’s just not me.

- Any woman who can’t appreciate soulful music or real art – Respect real art, no Biggie and Tupac pictures (no offense but I’m talking classically here)

- Any woman that’s not articulate – I need communication

- Any woman way taller than me – I’ve seen some sexy 6’3’s but really its not a good look and I’ve picked on too many people whose girl was towering over them.

- Any woman that’s “damaged goods” – That’s any woman who started way too early and whose body count is way too high.

- Any woman who has only read Flyy Girl and Eric Jerome Dickey books (books in that genre ya know) – Read a real book! (no offence to the author)

- Any woman that talks more shit than me or is extremely aggressive – Don’t be pushy, don’t be an asshole.

- Any woman that’s Beyonce brainwashed or “feels” Mary J. a lil too much – Beyonce has hot songs but everyone shouldn’t hit home with you. The same with Mary J.

- Any woman who can’t admit that Girlfriends is written by a white man and therefore based on stereotypes – Fraiser produces that show! Fraiser!

- Any woman watching over 5-10 hours of BET a week – I really believe it’s killing us slowly but surely. Terrance J is doing his thing though.

- Any woman who wants to name their child something a La-, Sha- or something spelled backwards – That’s kinda ghetto too, depends though.

- Any woman who calls speaking well, good grades and wearing clothes that fit “white boy shit” – Grow up. Raise your standards.

- Any woman bumpin’ Soulja Boy or saying Young Dro is real – I actually have both CDs and like em but a girl having em is just a No.

- Any girl still calling T.I., Juelz or some other rapper their “husband” or “boo” – Grow up, that nigga don’t know you.

- Any woman in the club more than 2-3 times a week – That’s overdoing it.

- Any woman who still got B2K and Word Up magazine type shit on the wall – I can’t go too far because I ripped random pictures out of magazines to cover my wall (I hate white walls).

- I don’t like messed up teeth – Personal preference.

Alright I’ll stop but you get what I’m trying to say. I’m picky. Happy Holidays and if you don’t see yourself on this random list of things, HI, I’M MIKE MCCRAY….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home