Maybe I'm crazy... Maybe you're crazy... Maybe we're crazy... Probably...

3/07/2007

The Dirty Thirty: 30 secrets about BIG MIKE

1. In three words, explain what ended your last relationship?
North Carolina A&T

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
I can't say never, I did it one time in middle school when I played baseball but never again.

3. What were you doing this morning at 1am?
Playing March Madness

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Taking a dumpster

5. Are you any good at math?
Absolutely not! That's why I'm a Journalism major

6. How was your prom night?
Long story...decent I guess

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
I think Jesus was my great great grand cousin or something like that

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
I haven't personally but I'm sure my parents have

9. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
(To the tune of "This Is Why I'm Hot) Niggas Lie A Lot! Niggas Lie A Lot! Niggas Lie! Niggas Lie! Niggas Lie A Lot!

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
I had chocolate milk (random as hell I know), sweet tea, apple juice, water.

12. Do you leave messages on people's answering machines?
Nah, I hate voicemails and answering machines

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Sadly, Destiny's Child and Christina Aguilera (it was free but it was demeaning)

14. Do you write your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I'm black. Nah, I don't.

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
I had a really really rough cleaning most of the cavities I had filed don't hurt

16. What is out your back door?
Trash cans, a grill and grass

17. Any plans for Friday night?
If I'm not back in Greensboro, I think I'll be back enjoying my last day at home

18. Do you like the ocean?
Yes and no. Salt water burns but I love how you feel like you're still in the water even after you get out (anybody know what I'm talking about)

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns on Christmas?
Yeah, my moms gets them joints every year and goes to work.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Plane-what? Does Discovery Place count?

21. What is your dream car?
Right now it's a Jetta with leather seats. I don't really get into old school cars or luxury vehicles

22. Something you are excited about?
NYC in a little under a week (even though NYC is kinda overrated)

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Red?

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
Yes indeed. My great-grandma Maggie! That's my people right there, I spent more time with her than my moms when I was little, she taught me everything.

25. Describe your keychain?
I got that Class of 2004 joint, MVP and VIC Cards. Keys to my house in Charlotte, apartment in Greensboro and office on campus.

26. Where do you keep your change?
In an old Simply Orange bottle or on my dresser

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
What is a lot of people, I mean I talk all the time but the one that comes to mind (outside of class) was hosting freshman orientation parties last summer

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
I'm not a big jacket kinda person so I don't have any "winter" jackets but I do wear a Lacoste or Timberland jacket.

29. What was the weather like on your graduation?
Perfect. The sun wasn't blazing (cause it was at 5:30) so it was kinda cool. Good cookout weather

30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Usually closed, sometimes cracked

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home